Safeguarding: Children & Adults

Safeguarding Adults

If you have a concern about the safety of a Vulnerable Adult, please click on the link below for further information and contact details:

Safguarding Children

If you suspect or believe a child is suffering or is likely to suffer significant harm including any form of mistreatment or abuse, you should report your concerns.


If a child is in immediate danger or left alone, you should contact the police or call an Ambulance (Call 999).

The police operator will need to take your name, address and details of what has happened. This will take time, but it is important to get all of the information from you so that we can send the appropriate resources to you if necessary.  

Non Emergency

If there is no immediate danger or you need advice or information, you should call;

Children's Social Care Services
Tel: 0345 045 5203
(8.00am-6.00pm  Monday  to  Friday)

NSPCC Helpline

You can contact the Helpline in a number of way to get expert advice from one of their advisers; all are trained child protection officers.

Tel: 0808 800 5000
Text: 88858